Friday, January 8, 2010

Car problems loosing oil quick?

i have a daewoo nubira,I have a problem with my car it runs out of oil quick does'nt leak onto the floor %26amp; does'nt smoke.Car problems loosing oil quick?
I have the same observation with my wifes corolla. Though it has 150,000 miles already. I'm going to try the high mileage oil later today.Car problems loosing oil quick?
If it isn't leaking out of the engine, it is going out the tail pipe. Those are the only two possibilities. It just isn't making a big enough cloud that you notice while you're driving.





Bad piston rings is a likely culprit. Maybe a bad head gasket, but you'd probably be losing coolant, too.
change the pcv valve, its cheap/easy and can cause oil burning and leaks out of seals from pressure build up in the crank case. Even though it doesnt leak when its sitting it will leak when your driving.
the oil could be trapped top end if the return passages are plugged

No comments:

Post a Comment