Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird with oil problems?

I have put a lot of time into this car and I thought I was about done. Now it does not seem to be getting enough oil pumped up to the cam shaft. could there be a clog somewhere or do I just need a new pump?


Thanks to you all for your time


TammyI have a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird with oil problems?
have u been the oil changes......u can drop the oil pan,it is easy to do,and see if anything stuck in the oil pump screen,and u can change the oil pump with out taken the motor outI have a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird with oil problems?
could be pump i would drop your crank and main bearing could be worn
put a pressure gauge on it to see or is the idiot light on. If your valves are not properly adjusted it will give you the illusion of no oil pressure.
New oil pump is the answer!Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment