Friday, January 8, 2010

Having problems with my car. My oil light comes on everytime I hit the brake!!! What could this be?

Low oil pressure due to high miles on your engine.


When you idle, the lower revolutions of the engine cause the oil pressure to lower.


You might be needing a new engine very soon.Having problems with my car. My oil light comes on everytime I hit the brake!!! What could this be?
I think Mike is likely correct. With the engine cold, and on level ground, remove the dip-stick and check the oil level. Make sure you are between the add and max line. It could be something else but you can easily remove this variable from the list. If you are not in the habit of regularly checking your oil level I would suggest that you change your behavior.Having problems with my car. My oil light comes on everytime I hit the brake!!! What could this be?
Put some oil in the car or theres a problem with that light. Check your fuses.
check the oil level.
not enough oil in the oil pan.
low on oil get out and check it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment