Friday, January 8, 2010

VW 2009 Rabbit and oil problems?

Not sure how my last question about this got deleted but here we go again....


I am interested in a 2009 VW Rabbit but the dealer insists that I can only use Castrol oil that they recommend. I want to use Mobil 1 oil and they are strongly opposed to this. What's up with that? Is VW getting kickbacks from Castrol? The dealer told me that if I used Mobil 1 it would damage the engineVW 2009 Rabbit and oil problems?
You can use the Mobil 1 in the car....... the dealer will use Castrol oil but its remember that its free for the first 3 years or 36,000 miles from the dealer and after that you can change over if you like.........using Mobil 1 ';Will Not'; damage the engine at all plus I have no idea why the only use Castrol..

No comments:

Post a Comment