Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What problems have you had after an oil change?

Cleaning up the spills from filling the crankcase. Other than that no problems at all.What problems have you had after an oil change?
none because my boyfriend is a mechanic and makes sure everything is right. but generally if you take your car to canadian tire, walmart, quick lube... those guys dont actually know much about cars (generally, not all the time) and dont have their mechanics license so a good part of the time, sometime will go wrong.What problems have you had after an oil change?
Honestly?? hole in my radiator....they didn't even give me the right oil change I wanted....so needed new radiator....but of course they didn't do it....and wanted a coolant flush...but they gave me a induction fuel system service....went to pick it up for the 3rd time......and they broke my harness to my air bag censer
well, after my last oil change, I pulled out onto the main roadway and a plastic bag flew up onto my windshield and blocked my vision, causing me to crash into a fence... lol
i never had any trouble, i always check my work when i get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment