Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has Omega Brite Fish Oil Helped Anyone with Mood Problems?

I have Bipolar 1 and tried taking them for about 4 months. It did nothing for me. I am already on many meds, but I thought that it would help even me out more.





Nothing but a messed up stomach.Has Omega Brite Fish Oil Helped Anyone with Mood Problems?
I had a mild mood disorder and I started taking childrens Omega Fish Oil Tablets to help encourage my children to take their dose. After about 3 months I noticed such a difference that I switched to adult tabs and had a slight relapse. I realised that the childrens tabs also had Vitamin B in them. So I kept taking the adult tabs and started on separate Vitamin B complex. Fish Oil alone may help a little, but coupled with Vitamin B it has made a remarkable difference. Has Omega Brite Fish Oil Helped Anyone with Mood Problems?
Omega 3 fish oil supplements help depression, and bipolar disorder, but aren't quick to act. Ensure they are labelled mercury free, and take them with an antioxidant, like freshly squeezed orange juice, or green tea (no milk, or cream).
Takes time to work but it is an effective supplement in the treatment of depression and mood disorders like Bi Polar.
Nope. It has only ever made me more mentally alert/sharp. And it gives really weird tasting burps. *shudder*
yes i think it helps depression...

No comments:

Post a Comment