Monday, April 26, 2010

I have problems with my g20 infinity trans change the oil a week a go the oil that came out was brownesh colo?

i took the car for a test drive it run fine i went to work the folloing day


i put it in to drive and i prest the gus it will go but sound like car goes slow and then goes fast like then i would came to stop i will press on the gas and it does the same thing first gear is not graving but all the gears go in fine what would be the problem.I have problems with my g20 infinity trans change the oil a week a go the oil that came out was brownesh colo?
Check the fluid level.I have problems with my g20 infinity trans change the oil a week a go the oil that came out was brownesh colo?
well i wouldnt think it would have anything with trans other than it might be low now but more likely a fuel thing

No comments:

Post a Comment