Monday, April 26, 2010

My jeep has problems with Oil gadge, wiper control, forced air fan, tail light, strange beep HELP!!?

My new used jeep is a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited v8 and I have a few problems with it can someone help!


The oil gadge jumps when idling from 3 to 5.4 dont know why?


My Wiper control will not delay only full on or off! What do I need to replace or repare!


The fan that pushes hot or cold air works sometimes not sure why?


My left turn signal is on hyper speed and not a light is burnt out! What can cause this?


My Jeep beeps like the key has been left in the car but I cannot see any warning lights, it dose it a few times and stops. Any suggestions!


And my door locks freeze - would a keyless entry work even if the lwont turn due freezing?


Thank you


BrigitteMy jeep has problems with Oil gadge, wiper control, forced air fan, tail light, strange beep HELP!!?
Somebody's been in the wiring.My jeep has problems with Oil gadge, wiper control, forced air fan, tail light, strange beep HELP!!?
If all the symptoms started at the same time then I would say that there is one common malfunction. I would start in your relay box and next check for obvious damage to your electrical plugs and wiring harnesses. From there I guess your off to the local garage. Also Iced locks do not affect keyless entry, that is all internal and does not involve the lock cylinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment