Monday, April 26, 2010

When was the last time we had an oil supply problem?

I keep hearing that we need to drill more oil because we have a supply problem but the last time I can find an oil supply problem was about 30 years ago. Can anyone point me to a reliable source that shows a supply issue?When was the last time we had an oil supply problem?
We have not had an oil supply problem since the late 70's. It is a bold faced lie that some people say that we need to drill because of an oil shortage.When was the last time we had an oil supply problem?
Yeah, No 24 hour stations,





My far her parked the car at the pump at 5 in the morning I came


at 6:30am is took over and waited for the e station, to open


Of course by then 2 block of cars were behind me,





then settled at 58 cents a gallon
yes..India and China..and 30yrs ago..OPEC refuse to supply us with more oil..causing the right to sky rocket do your home work..and learn some thing sonny boy..
The PROBLEM is dependence on foreign oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment